The holidays are a magical time to visit Walt Disney World, and the best way to celebrate is to attend a special Christmas party hosted by everyone's favorite mouse.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party takes place on select nights in November and December. Keep reading for a complete guide to offerings to learn more about the festive celebration, ticket information, dates, pricing and more to decide if you want to join in on the fun.
With special food, character salutes, fireworks, a parade and much more, you won't want to miss it. This is by far one of the most popular events of the year, so tickets sell out very quickly.
BEST DEAL ALERTSave by combining tickets + hotel.Book your Walt Disney World hotel and tickets and save up to $50 per person. They guarantee the lowest prices through price matching and provide 10/10 customer service.book now >
Are you planning a Disney World vacation?
Get exclusive access to Mickey Visit subscriber-only hotel and ticket prices. Don't miss our travel tips newsletter!
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party dates and prices
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party takes place on select dates in November and December at the Magic Kingdom. The party takes place at the Magic Kingdom from 7 pm. m. until midnight, but visitors can enter the Magic Kingdom starting at 4 pm. m. The Magic Kingdom will close to regular daytime visitors at 8:00 pm. m.
The 2023 dates won't be announced until later in the year, for now you can check out the 2022 dates to get an idea of how often this happens.
The dates for the 2022 parties are:
- November: 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 27, 29
- December: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22
Tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party go on sale to WDW Resort guests June 30 and outside guests July 7.click this LINKfor sale! There is no official information about the time, but tickets for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party went on sale at 12:00. m. EST, so it's very likely the same time!
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Price
Busier days mean more expensive tickets; so if you can, it might be worth trying to come early in the season on a weekday and avoid Thanksgiving.
|Date of the event||Event ticket for ages 10+ (taxes not included)||Ticket for events from 3 to 9 years old (fee not included)|
|November 8, 2022||$ 159||$ 149|
|November 10, 2022||$ 149||$ 139|
|November 11, 2022||$ 159||$ 149|
|November 14, 2022||$ 149||$ 139|
|November 15, 2022||$ 149||$ 139|
|November 17, 2022||$ 149||$ 139|
|November 18, 2022||$ 159||$ 149|
|November 20, 2022||$ 179||$ 169|
|November 22, 2022||$ 179||$ 169|
|November 27, 2022||$ 169||$ 159|
|November 29, 2022||$ 169||$ 159|
|December 1, 2022||$ 169||$ 159|
|December 2, 2022||$ 169||$ 159|
|December 4, 2022||$ 169||$ 159|
|December 6, 2022||$ 169||$ 159|
|December 8, 2022||$ 169||$ 159|
|December 9, 2022||$ 179||$ 169|
|December 11, 2022||$ 179||$ 169|
|December 13, 2022||$ 179||$ 169|
|December 15, 2022||$ 179||$ 169|
|December 16, 2022||$ 179||$ 169|
|December 18, 2022||$ 179||$ 169|
|December 20, 2022||$ 199||$ 189|
|December 22, 2022||$ 199||$ 189|
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $10 per ticket to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, valid on select nights of the event.
Buy tickets soon
Guests at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels may purchase tickets to Mickey's Christmas Party beginning June 30, 2022. All other Guests may purchase tickets beginning July 7, 2022.
The advance purchase window is available to guests at Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort.
Tickets are limited and may not be available for purchase on the day of the event (or before).
Entretenimento no Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party features unique themed events you may not experience the rest of the year, including a fireworks extravaganza, parade and special musical performances.
¡NUEVO!In honor of50th Anniversary Celebration, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party attendees will discover three fun new photo opportunities. Guests will also receive a special Christmas-themed 50th anniversary memento.
Once Upon a Mickey Christmas Parade
Many attendees say that Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade is the most magical parade the park has to offer. The special lighting and music will get you in the Christmas spirit in no time. You'll see plenty of seasonal characters dancing on Main Street, USA, including gingerbread men, reindeer and rumored Santa Claus himself may appear! But nothing really compares to the hallmark of the parade: a dazzling snowfall! It will likely be the only time you'll see snow in sunny Orlando, Florida. Also, enjoy without dressing warmly for a storm. What could be better?
The parade starts at Frontierland and has two presentation times: 20:30. m. and 23:00 m.
Minnie's Wonderful Christmas Fireworks
Hosted by Minnie Mouse herself, this fireworks extravaganza celebrates the magic of Christmas with familiar holiday favorites from "Joy to the World" and "Deck the Halls" to "Up on the House Top" and "We Wish You A Merry Christmas". "
Fireworks start from Cinderella Castle at 10pm. m. Queue early for a good seat!
During the event, you can also see classic and popular Disney characters dressed in the season's fashions, along with rare appearances from Santa Claus, Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws and Scrooge McDuck.
And don't forget the food options! Complimentary seasonal treats and beverages will be available throughout the park.
Fireworks start from Cinderella Castle at 10pm. m. Queue early for a good seat!
A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas Show
Host Haley Comet will take you and the family to an out-of-this-world dance party featuring all your favorite Tomorrowland characters, including Stitch, Buzz Lightyear and Mike Wazowski! Dance and sing intergalactic versions of seasonal favorites like "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" and "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town".
The event takes place at the Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland. Choose from several times to suit your itinerary: 7:40 pm 8:30 pm. at 21:20. 10:45 p.m. and 23:45 m.
What's better than a dance party? Two! Join some Holly Jolly characters and keep the celebration going all night at Club Tinsel! You'll find the festivities at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café in Tomorrowland.
A frozen Christmas wish
Since the Castle Lights won't return in 2022, this show likely won't return until 2023.
No winter party would be complete without the Snow Queen herself! This special performance features appearances by all of her favorites, including Anna, Kristoff and Olaf. The culmination of the performance is when Elsa transforms Cinderella's Castle into a shimmering ice castle for all to enjoy. This one is definitely a must-see for all Frozen fans out there, and possibly even those of you who could do without it.
As you probably guessed, it takes place in front of the castle and starts at 20:15. m.
Mickey's Merry Celebration
Mickey has invited all of his friends to a Christmas party and you're on the guest list! The whole family will enjoy this fun stage show, filled with dancing, singing, beautiful castle designs and pranks. Characters like Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Snow White, Pinocchio, Jessie and Woody, among others, will help you get into the holiday season and feel that seasonal spirit you haven't felt since you were a kid. . Plus, the spectacular, snowy ending is something you'll remember forever.
Choose from several times: 7:40 pm, 9:25 pm, 10:30 pm. m. and 00h00 m. The festivities take place right in front of Cinderella Castle.
Meet-and-Greets no Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
During the party, you'll have the chance to meet a handful of characters who are all dressed up for Christmas and looking forward to seeing you. Queues can be long, so plan ahead if this is high on your to-do list.
You'll find Jack Skellington as Sandy Claws in Storybook Circus, the Seven Dwarfs at the entrance to New Fantasyland, and Minnie and Mickey in more central locations, among others. But one of the greatest delights is being able to see Country Bears, which are quite rare in the parks.
Merchandise at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
The Christmas Party (and Christmas in general) is a great place to do some Christmas shopping. However, there are some special selections of merchandise that areonly availableduring the party, so collectors will definitely want to keep an eye out. Party-exclusive items include event apparel, decorations, pins, and MagicBands.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tours
Only a few attractions remain open during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, including:
- City Square Theater
- Aladdin's magic carpets
- cruise jingle
- pirates of the caribbean
- Ferrovia Big Thunder Mountain
- splash mountain
- Haunted Mansion
- This is a small world
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Royal Prince Charming Carousel
- Under the Sea ~ The Little Mermaid's Journey
- the barn
- dumbo the flying elephant
- mad tea party
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- mine train of the seven dwarfs
- fairy tale princess salon
- tomorrowland expressway
- space mountain
- astronomical orbiter
- Tomorrowland PeopleMover Transit Authority
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Twist
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
The party doesn't start until 7pm. m., but you can enter from 4 pm. m. We recommend taking advantage of these few hours to focus only on the tours!
Seasonal attraction themes
And as an added bonus, three rides will have special lights and decorations to celebrate the holiday season just for party guests!
Tomorrowland race track
Tomorrow Land Speedway gets a full set of lights and decorations for guests to enjoy.
Perhaps the most popular of the three, Space Mountain is given a festive soundtrack and lights to enjoy along the way.
mad tea party
Have fun with tea cups with Christmas lights and special effects.
Comida na Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
FREE gifts for party guests
One of the crowd favorites at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is the all-you-can-eat selections found throughout the park at no extra cost. Read the locations of these delights and their potential offerings from previous years to get an idea of what's on offer this year.
Cosmic Ray Coffee:Cacao, Snickerdoodle Gallettes
Tia Gravity's:Cookie Santa Claus, snow cone
Pinocchio Village Haus:Apple cider, assorted cookies, hypo-allergenic options
Pete's Silly Show:Crispy mint biscuit, Nestlé chocolate milk
Friar's Corner:Dove Chocolate and Sparkling Apple Cider
Ticket Office at Praça da Liberdade:Ginger Molasses Eggnog Cookies
Turtle Tavern:Snow cone, snowman soft pretzel
ExclusivoMickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
In addition to the free treats for all party attendees, there are a variety of treats available exclusively at the party for an additional cost. Last year, some of the favorites included Red Velvet Mickey Waffles, Sandy Claws Push Cake Pop, Traditional and Gluten Free Christmas Logs, and Pudding and Eggnog dessert. These range in price, but most are around $5 each.
Only a few places to eat remain open for the holiday, including:
- main street bakery
- Casey's Corner
- square ice cream parlor
- hello island
- Terraza Sunshine Tree
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café
- Columbia Harbour House
- liberty square market
- sleepy hollow
- Gaston's Tavern
- fairy tale treats
- Starlight Cosmic Ray Cafe
- Aunt Gravity's Galactic Treats
- cool ship
Festive Dessert Party with Fireworks
For an especially sweet moment, take advantage of the Dessert Party offerings at Tomorrowland Terrace or Plaza Garden. In addition to the delicious food, the advantage of these is a privileged and reserved view of the fireworks display. Make sure you reserve your seat in advance to take advantage of this offer! Prices range from $69 to $84 for adults and $41 to $50 for children ages 3-9.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Food Guide.
Aunt Gravity's Galactic Treats
- Lock, Shock and Barrel Ice Cream – Vanilla Christmas Cake, Vanilla Ice Cream, Strawberry Icing, Whipped Cream and Christmas Sprinkles with a Chocolate Chip Lock, Shock and Barrel(Novo)(Available November 8 through December 31 during regular park hours and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Sugar Plum Milkshake – Spiced plum sorbet topped with cherry sauce, whipped cream and sprinkles(Novo)(Available from November 8th to December 22nd only during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Holiday Hot Dog: Beef Hot Dog with Blackberry Mustard, Savory Stuffed Funnel Cake, and Cheese Curds(Novo)(Available November 8 through December 31 during regular park hours and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Christmas Tree Cake - Red Velvet Brownie Cheesecake with Spiced Caramel Cream and Eggnog topped with Mini Sugar Christmas Lights(Novo)(Available from November 8th to December 22nd only during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Polar Bear Claw: Chocolate Cake with Hazelnuts and White and Dark Chocolate(Novo)(Available from November 8th to December 22nd only during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Curry Brat Tots – Dumplings Topped with Chopped Sausages, Curry Ketchup and Apple Slaw(Novo)(Available from November 8th to December 22nd only during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Tinker Bell Cream Puff - Compressed carrot cake and cream puff topped with spiced cream cheese frosting, spiced walnuts and chocolate wings(Novo)(Available from November 8th to December 22nd only during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
Golden Oak Outpost
- Fried pork tamale served “Christmas style” with red and green pepper sauces and queso fresco(Novo)(Available November 8 through December 31 during regular park hours and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Chai Caramel Freeze – Salted caramel ice cream topped with chai spiced whipped cream(Novo)(Available November 8 through December 31 during regular park hours and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
main street bakery
- Cinnamon Roll – Mickey Mouse shaped cinnamon roll with white frosting(Available November 8 through December 31 during regular park hours and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Mickey Mousse Ornament Treat: Ginger Mousse with Crisp Center and Spiced Almond Cake and Crispy Brownie(Novo)(Available from November 8th to December 22nd only during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café
- Texas Size Sweet Potato Pie - Baked Sweet Potato Pie with Marshmallow Meringue and Candied Walnuts(Novo)(Available November 8 through December 31 during regular park hours and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
square ice cream parlor
- Mint Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae – Mint Ice Cream, Hot Fudge, and Sugar Cane Chunks served in a Brownie(Novo)(Available from November 8th to December 31st only during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Candy Cane Hot Cocoa - Hot chocolate with mint ice cream, whipped cream and lollipop pieces(Novo)(Available from November 8th to December 22nd only during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
Refrescos Sleepy Hollow
- Funnel Cake Sundae: Peppermint Ice Cream, Chocolate M&M's, and Hot Sauce served on a funnel cake(Novo)(Available from November 8th to December 22nd) (Only available during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Sandy Claws Peppermint Mousse Treat - white chocolate mint mousse with chocolate sauce in the center, chocolate Santa hat and Jack Skellington face(Novo)(Available from November 8th to December 22nd only during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Apple Cider Float – apple cider topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkled with cinnamon(Available from November 8th to December 22nd only during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
Terraza Sunshine Tree
- Once Upon A Christmas Pie: Blackberry Chocolate Pie with Chocolate Mickey Ears(Novo)(Available from November 8th to December 22nd only during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
Several cars along Main Street U.S.A.
- Christmas Cookie Churro: Churro served with Marshmallow Cream, Crumbled Cookies and Christmas Sprinkles(Novo)(Available November 8 through December 31 during regular park hours and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Navideña corona donut: red terciopel donut with green butter cream and powdered navideños adornments(Novo)(Available November 8 - December 31 during regular park hours and Mickey's Christmas Party) (Decorations may vary)
Plan Your Walt Disney World Vacation
For more information and help planning your dream vacation, sign up for ourInformative reportto stay abreast of current planning tips, strategies, and offerings. It's completely free and offers exclusive deals not available anywhere else!
Find more information on planning your Walt Disney World vacation here:
- Walt Disney World Ticket Discounts
- Recent Reviews at Walt Disney World
- Disney World Character Restaurant Reviews
Thanks for joining us as we explore Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and Merry Christmas! For current hours, seeofficial website.